IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE.
**YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY AND LEGAL CONSENT IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU LIVE OR RESIDE TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
***ALL DOCUMENTS, POLICIES, AND INSTITUTIONAL PAGES ARE PUBLISHED AND GOVERNED BY THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, TO PREVENT CONFLICTS IN TRANSLATIONS. IF YOU DECIDE TO TRANSLATE ON YOUR OWN, AND THERE IS ANY DISCREPANCY, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION WILL PREVAIL.
CameraLux has a zero spam tolerance policy - WE DO NOT ACCEPT SPAM!
This website forbids bulk mailing of advertisement messages (SPAM) by any people – users on behalf of our website or the company – the website owner. The site has a possibility of sending information – advertising messages only to registered users. Users may reject notifications. In order to subscribe to the notifications, you must be older than 18 or even 21 in some regions, in compliance with local legislation, applied to the User.
Sending any traffic from unsolicited/spam email will result in termination of your account and your funds earned will be forfeited.
WHAT IS SPAM?
Any form of unsolicited advertising through email, newsgroups, IRC posts, and/or instant messaging clients. Any SPAM complaint against you is cause for immediate termination. This is a very serious matter. DO NOT send email to anyone who has not made a verifiable request for information.
We render any mass mailing of messages to users or recipients WITHOUT their primary consent, despite the fact whether it was made on someone`s request or not, as SPAM. When using our website, the user shall comply with the following roles:
- Subject and text of message shall not contain faolty, incorrect or misleading information.
- Messages shall not be sent to subscribers without their respective preliminary consent.
- Site users as well as any third parties oblige not to use our website to send spam.
What types of advertising are considered SPAM?
- Any non verifiable non opt-in emailing. Bulk emailing (sending an email advertisement to persons listed on an email address lead list). Advertising with bulk email services (companies who will send an email advertisement to persons listed on an email address lead list for you) will be grounds for immediate account termination.
- Newsgroup Posting. Posting commercial messages is spam and any complaints from newsgroup moderators will be grounds for immediate account termination.
- IRC / IM / ICQ Clients, unsolicited messages through any media, including chat rooms and instant messages are considered SPAM.
AS A RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF THE CYBER COMMUNITY THIS SITE MAINTAINS A STRICT POLICY FORBIDDING ANY THIRD PARTY FROM SENDING ANY SORT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS ON BEHALF OF THE SITE - SOLICITED OR UNSOLICITED. THIS MEANS WE GO BEYOND MERELY PROHIBITING SPAMMING. TO MAKE THINGS EVEN CLEARER FOR EVERYBODY WE DON'T LET ANYBODY ELSE SEND ANY EMAILS ON OUR BEHALF. MOREOVER, THE SITE ITSELF ONLY SENDS EMAILS TO PERSONS WHO HAVE REGISTERED ON THE SITE. THESE TWO POLICIES MAKE UP OUR STRONG "ANTI-SPAM POLICY".
How do we operate?
In every case that we receive a complaint regarding one of our direct marketers/affiliates and/or any other third party sending emails on our behalf, our Abuse Team immediately initiates an investigation.
It is important that you understand that the Abuse Team investigates every single complaint we receive! Affiliates/direct marketers found by our Abuse Team to have been promoting this site by email face termination of its/his account with us and possible forfeiture of earnings.
Our measures in case of breaking the anti-spam policy
When receiving any complaints related to the violation of roles in this policy, our service will be terminated until revealing details of the violation, blocking of non-applied monetary assets is admissible. The website does not take responsibility nor cover the possible losses as a resolt of closing the account in such case. As a role, the decision on validity of the complaint is taken within 24 hours.
We do our best to make sure that our messages coold reach the recipients successfolly, thus in order to prevent mailing of unwanted messages, we:
- Provide mandatory premoderation for all the outgoing mailing lists.
- Block accounts of those users, who try to perform spam mailing.
- Insert a refuse-option from receiving mail notifications into each email sent.
Complaints on spam received from site users
If you have received spam with any reference to our website, please inform us via e-mail. Attach the unwanted message to the letter and also state the date and time of the message received.
We do not cooperate with organizations or individuals performing unwanted mailing of messages via unapproved e-mail addresses (that is, spam senders). Such accounts will be blocked immediately.
In extreme cases, our Legal Department is also involved. Please Report Email/Spam received by you in connection with this site: contact form
If you have been emailed by a third party in any matter that is connected to this site, please report it to contact form and our Abuse Team will take immediate action. Please include the original email in your complaint, so the Abuse Team can proceed with the investigation.